The following preparations for Android / iOS are needed to use Push function.
< Android >
You need to set up the following processes in Firebase Console.
1) Register a new Android app in Firebase
2) Open "CLOUD MESSAGING" tab in "Project settings"
3) Retrieve "Server key" and "Sender ID"
4) Register the "Server key" in Metaps Bridge dashboard
< iOS >
The following settings are needed in iOS Dev Center.
1) Enable "Push Notifications" in iOS Dev Center.
*Update of Provisioning Profiles is needed.
2) Issue an Apple certificate (p12 format) used for Push notifications.
3) Set the issued certificate (p12 format) in Bridge.
< Notice >
Regarding certificate (p12 format) retrieved from iOS Dev Center, expiration period is a year. Update is necessary before expiration.